http://orpheum-nuernberg.de/?bioede=anyoption-login&9e8=15 The architectural lighting design is a field that involves architecture, interior design as well as electrical engineering and create lighting systems that incorporate natural light, artificial light, or both to serve human needs. The attention to the HCL (Human Centric Lighting) will find more wide in the design and manufacture of lighting systems and more.
http://zspskorcz.pl/pictose/eseit/374 The design process takes into account
go to link • the type of human activity for which the lighting must be provided.
http://documentalqueridowatson.es/pizdyhov/4731 • the amount of light needed.
quoi Г©crire comme message sur un site de rencontre • the color of light that can affect the vision of particular objects and the environment as a whole.
• the distribution of light within the space to be illuminated both internal or external
• the effect of the overall lighting system on the user behave.
The future of lighting development is base on adapting a response to the human needs and behave, putting the focus on the design of the overall ambience and environment (HCL).
The lighting designers need to be specialists in understanding the physics of light and distribution , and the physiology and psychology of light perception in humans . The light should increasingly aim to create quality environment suitable for human life .
The lighting designer requires therefore , to have the availability of a very flexible lighting system/solution that is interactive and intelligent to realize the custom lighting solution for the human person . A dynamic module to design a dynamic light !
calabar hook up The Opportunity
The lighting systems on the market today are residential, infrastructure and entertainment kinds and have very different characteristics and capabilities and not integrated or compatible with each other. In particular, the lighting systems for residential use or for infrastructure have the following limitations:
1. Poorly if at all flexible in the use and configuration (eg .: Lighting vs. entertainment and / or service light vs. environment) and therefore substantial inability to perform, in the same product and integrated manner, a multi-function approach such as: lighting for vision, for ambience creation , for furniture, for work, for entertainment, for communication or for service functions.
2. Do not be easily and quickly customized in their operation and use to create the best environmental solution for life and work (HCL).
3. They require complex and expensive cabling works and plant both for installation and for renovation of the site.
4. Unlikely to be integrated with existing systems is that of lighting control.
5. Poor or no mix capacity: white light into all the warm/cold shades and colored light RGB.
6. Very little control functions and automation
7. They are passive elements within a Smart Home, a Smart Building or a Smart Space, therefore, unable to interact with the surrounding space and devices to create functions and deliver advanced services.
8. Do not change, depending on the user's requirements and therefore have a high degree of functional obsolescence.
http://www.bgroads.com/?prosturadlo1=forx-trader&f8f=fa The Technologies
All the above can be overcome by integration of :
1. Modern and sophisticated hardware and communication/automation software already widely used in ICT industry , in the Wireless Telecommunications and Microelectronics .
2. Recent developments in the field of ' IoT (Internet of Things ) and related applications.
3. The consolidated availability of LED lighting technology.
The suitable combination of these technologies gave birth to the Tband IoT Lighting project for the creation of a X-LAMP as new lighting system in order to provide lighting designers , Interior Designers , Architects , Installers , Users with a solution to the exposed limitations and a new platform for the future of lighting and its integration with the emerging IoT market .